User Friendly Login & Registration
User Role Management
Secure Payment Gateway
Alerts & Notification
Inventory Management Tool
We have built an inventory management tool that will crawl any 3rd party or partner sites for specific products and will store it in our competitive product catalog. The fetched data is displayed under our Inventory Management Tool which is accessible by related e-Commerce applications.
Besides we have built the Dynamic Crawler API which fetches Product details and prices based on the Intake-Product name and scrap's data across sites such as eBay, Amazon, Home depot, etc.
Automatically update product details based on the categories to eliminate the need to have to enter product information manually.
This product information (that has been crawled) stored in our platform help Store manager's to update any required fields and use the product as part of the workflow in our platform.
Besides this eliminates the need for the Store manager to look for required product details against the same product brand/model # which is otherwise already available through crawling.
This tool will continuously monitor the data and raise or lower the price of an item based on its rental history, the current supply and demand, and other extenuating circumstances.
We would determine the best current price for any product in the system. This automated-driven solution would continuously monitor the data and raise or lower the price of an item based on its rental history, the current supply and demand, and other extenuating circumstances. The components of this solution would include:
- Product Catalog data
- Rental frequency data
- Category/subcategory supply and demand data
- Condition data
- Age data
- Discount formulas based on age and condition and length of rental
This tool would also allow product owners to understand what they could potentially earn if they submitted their items to the Warehouse. The key components of tool include:
Product Owner Entry
- Select products from the product list (category and subcategory)
- Select the quantity of an item
- Determine condition from bad, good, better, and best
- Estimate the age of the product
- Range or earnings for each product and cumulatively.
- Total potential earnings per week, per month, and per year
Data Needed Beyond Owner's Data
- Product rental pricing for each category/subcategory
- Historical product rental data by area and by category/subcategory
We have prepared Wireframes and Front end design using Adobe XD, Photoshop in coming up with the initial design and mockup and followed by further design revisions
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus and tabs
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows
- Built page elements such custom graphics and illustrations
- Developed UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Layout adjustments based on user feedback
Our Development Team came up with the technical architecture followed by data flow design, process flow design, flow charts, and technical documentation
We used PHP Tech Stack with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) which let “Plug in” to other Useful Features. Through our highly skilled and certified developers, we developed custom solutions and technical services on a wide range of requirements and thereby exceeding the client’s expectations. This has all been achieved through our efficient coding best practices, development processes, implementation guidelines, technical maturity & end to end delivery.
We performed a comprehensive test strategy since technology stack undergo constant changes due to upgrades in web and mobile technologies. Our testing included exhaustive functional and non-functional testing, manual and automation testing besides performance and security testing. Our automated Application Testing and Performance Analysis ensured testing the applications on multiple devices and form factors and make the testing process quick, efficient, reliable, repeatable and reusable.
Our comprehensive application testing coverage included the following:
- Functional testing including UI testing for native, hybrid and web applications
- Cross Browser Testing across various browser platforms
- Cross platform testing: iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry and HTML5
- Non-functional testing: Performance, stability, security and compliance
- Usability and compatibility testing