Communication with the customer and stakeholders, documenting technical
requirements and non-technical requirements, identifying business processes, and
data analysis are all part of Akratech's Business Analysis service.
Get a 45-minute free consultation for your MVP Requirement Gathering & Business Analysis with our experts!
Requirement Gathering In Business Analysis
Gathering Requirements is one of the most important aspects of any project, and it adds value on Multiple Levels. When working with tighter Deadlines, lesser Budgets, and limited Scopes, meticulous Documenting of all Project Requirements becomes Critical.
We shall help you to understand, what you are trying to build & why you are building it, by gathering the requirements for the Project. Effective Requirements gathering can aid in the success of your project. We wish to assist you in taking control of all parts of Your Requirements. At Akra Tech, We strive to deliver the greatest Requirement-Gathering methods possible by incorporating a number of cutting-edge features.
Business Analysis Questions we will Answer
- How long will your Project Schedule be?
- Who will be involved in the Project?
- What Risks you may face in Your Project?
These features include but are not limited to, a customizable Requirements Hierarchy, full support for Agile & Other Methodologies, and complete Test & Bug Traceability.
Requirement Gathering Services we offer for Business Analysis
- Functional Requirements: We help to create a Functional Requirements Document that outlines the functions required to achieve your business needs. The document will enlist the technical functionalities required for the successful delivery of your software/product.
- Non-Functional Requirements: Non-functional requirements define and specify the system’s operation. We will help you gather requirements such as Performance, Scalability, Capacity, Availability, Reliability, Data Integrity, Usability, Security, etc.
- Business Requirements: We will help to develop Business Requirements Documents for the software development life cycle that deals with your organization’s requirements or wants, which will allow your business to achieve its end objectives, vision, and goals.
Other requirements we can help with – Design Requirements, System Requirements, Interface Requirements, and Future Requirements.
How will you benefit from our Requirement Analysis Services?
How will you benefit by approaching us for Requirement Gathering?
- Your company will benefit from having a guide on hand to assist you in making the best option, identifying any potential issues, and assisting you in getting the most out of your new system.
- An independent business analyst's new perspective will be beneficial to your company.
- Unbiased, objective advice will help your company.
- Gathering requirements is a time-consuming process. You save time by delegating the hard work to us.
Have A Project in Mind?
Making Applications Stand Out with our Business Analysis Strategies.
Discover how working with a team of world-class experts in fields of Business Analysis & Requirement Gathering helps prime your business for explosive growth.
Have a Requirement & Business Analysis Service Project in Mind?
We use a best-of-breed process methodologies, industry best practices, and deep domain knowledge to ensure that your project teams are solving the right problems and delivering the situations that provide real business value.
By Creating defined Goals and identifying Software Needs, the Business Analysts (BA) use Industry-Specific approaches to find underserved Market Groups, reveal Commercial Opportunities, and bridge Gaps between the Stakeholders and the Development Team.
Our team serves you to deliver consistently predictable project results with Business Analysis Services that help you capture the requirements accurately the first time – and boost productivity with deeper domain knowledge.
Our Professionals work closely with all Stakeholders to identify Goals, develop Best Practices for Data Collection, and analyze Current Processes to determine what can be improved to achieve the Desired Outcome. Our Professionals will develop Business Requirements Documents as well as do a review of Competitors to bring success to Your Organization. This will also include forming a Business Plan including Competitors Analysis, current & future Business Needs, Financial Analysis, and Possible Solutions.
Our Business Analysts shall aid in Efficiency Improvement by identifying Areas for Improvement, reinforcing procedures where Appropriate, and conveying results to those with whom they work closely at all levels of an Organizational Structure.
Our Buisness Analysis Approach
Our Business Analysts offer various unique Business Analysis Services
Project/Software Discovery: We believe that the Service during the Software Discovery phase is linked with Project’s Success. It's the First Step towards creating a Product Architecture, lowering Development Expenses, and also creating a clear, concise Product Development Plan. When you desire, Our Professionals can conduct Qualitative and Technical Research to-
- Improve an existing Software
- Create an Application from the ground up.
- Recreate an Application using an Old Codebase
Requirements Management: Akra Tech's Requirements Management Team can be employed as a Full-Time, Part-Time, or Dedicated Resource to manage the fulfillment of Requirements throughout your Project. Our Requirements Managers shall Collaborate with the Project Manager, Stakeholders, and the Project Team to ensure that the Requirements (including the Software and Systems Designed / Integrated / Implemented) are in line with your Business Requirements.
Software Audit: We can Assess any System or Application built by Our Clients or Other Firms using IT Audit Software. This Service assists in identifying Weaknesses and Risks, locating Software Faults, and providing Improvement Suggestions.
We provide Professional Evaluations of numerous Software Aspects and Criteria. If you have a Digital Solution but are unsure about its Quality, a Professional Software Auditor is just what you need because Inappropriate Architecture can hurt Business Processes, increase Wasteful Spending, and limit Growth Potential.
IT Product Ownership: To comprehend, Develop, and Convey the Product Vision and Strategy. Akra Tech’s Product Owner shall represent the “Voice of the Consumer." Akra Tech Product Owners collaborate with Stakeholders to define and order the Product Backlog in order to fulfill the Product Vision and serve the Consumer.
Other Business Analysis Services we provide are – BI & Data Analytics, Enterprise Business Process Analysis, and Product-Market Fit Analysis.
We provide Business Analysis Services to bridge between functional and technical requirements and achieve the specific goals of your business. With our services, we provide solid value through software implementation that benefits with an extensive analysis to improve the project concept and minimize the potential risk.
- Define and manage Project Requirements using various tools and techniques
- Business Analysis Consulting – Product Solution , Strategy and Workflows
- Define Scope and engage in client / stakeholder calls and discussion
- Analysis and implementation – Strategy in Project development
- Adapt Industry best practices , Process improvement & Systems integration
"We can help you enable a predictable project delivery experience using well-defined methodologies, and our experts can help you improve the performance of your projects, programs, and portfolios with comprehensive governance and processes."
" We stand for the development of a complete vision of how a certain idea can fit the market, user demands, the expectations of stakeholders, and most importantly - the future users to benefit your company and whether it would be technically feasible and financially reasonable to implement it."Read more
How will you benefit from our Business Analysis Services
With Business Analysis Services from Akra Tech, you can achieve consistent, predictable Project Results by capturing Requirements precisely the First Time – and boosting Productivity with deeper Subject Expertise.
- Costs of Project Delivery can be Reduced by up to 50%.
- Decreased Out-of-Cycle Rework improves Quality.
- Time-to-Market can be Reduced by up to 20%.
- Approval of Project Finance in a Shorter Period of Time
- Improvements in the Business and fewer Defects
- Greater Uniformity in Project Delivery
- Attrition Rates and Onboarding Costs are lower.
Tools we use for Business Analysis
We revel in an environment of open collaboration as we partner with the client to create complete ecosystems of connected experiences. Our creative minds and technical proficiency are our primary engines as we map out your stated and implied needs to deliver agile, functional and aesthetic solutions.
Please don’t hesitate to click below