Roles – Admin, Patients, Doctors, Billers
Patient Forms & Templates
Automated task reminders
Alerts & Notifications
AKRAHEALTH provides a simple to use Telehealth and an electronic health record system designed exclusively for providers and patients. It is mobile-friendly and gives medical providers with an easy-to-use, robust, world-class electronic health record system.
The app provides a mobile-friendly patient-centered solution ensuring data privacy protection over cloud to ensure Patient have control of their health medical records and information is based on digital consent standards, blockchain identity, and blockchain audit. This enables each patient to own and completely control their health records within a secure environment and enable communication across various healthcare providers, pharmacies, Medical Associations, Clinics and other healthcare institutions seamlessly.
Patient Identity and Confidentiality
AKRAHEALTH believes in ownership of identity to the patient. Keeping that in mind AKRAHEALTH would implement uPort's open identity system which is based on blockchain that would allow patients to register their own identity on Ethereum, send and request credentials, sign transactions, and securely manage keys & data.
This means the identities are fully owned and controlled by the patient, and don't rely on centralized third-parties for creation, control or validation. In the current implementation of the system this is achievable by having the mobile app act as the primary secure container for data related to your identity and for a set of keys which allow you sign transactions, grant authorization and sign credentials. The identity is anchored in the blockchain with an identifier and public data is stored in IPFS.
The application can be integrated with FDA API's or API's provided by NIH, which brings in a concept of Patient Relationship Management engaging patients with healthcare providers in a simple and elegant way.
- Active issues
- Managing Medications
- Managing Supplements
- Allergy list
- Handle Patient encounters
- Managing Patient Visits
- Personalization – HPI (history of illness), ROS (review of systems), and PE (physical examination)
Besides the application has the ability to handle claims and billing
- Track Claims and balances
- Manage billing
- Track revenues – Monthly, Yearly
Administrators or Health care providers can manage
- Health supplements and inventory tracking
- Vaccine documentation and inventory tracking
- Create tags for encounters, messages, and documents
Patients have complete control of their records related to issues, diagnoses, medications, supplements and tags besides perform the following
- Secure messaging to the provider or the provider’s assistant(s)
- Schedule appointments online with the provider
- Automatic appointment reminders via email or SMS
- Review lab results and other health-care related documents in the patient’s chart
- Fill out personalized electronic forms that can directly integrate in the patient encounter with a click of a button
AKRA HEALTH supports the following features
- HIPAA Compliance – AKRA HEALTH follows HIPAA in ensuring standards for protecting sensitive patient data are met
- FHIR -Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources Specification, which is a standard for exchanging healthcare information electronically
- Bluebutton – system for patients to view online and download their own personal health records. Several Federal agencies, including the Departments of Defense, Health and Human Services, and Veterans Affairs, implemented this capability for their beneficiaries
- ICD-10 – 10th revision of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD), a medical classification list by the World Health Organization (WHO). It contains codes for diseases, signs and symptoms, abnormal findings, complaints, social circumstances, and external causes of injury or diseases
- GoodRX API & RXNorm API – Support
- Phaxio – Moden Fax platform to fax prescription etc..
Standard databases – Integration
- SNOMED-CT database integration
- CPT database integration
- ICD-10 database integration
- FDA drug database
We have prepared Wireframes and Front end design using Adobe XD, Photoshop in coming up with the initial design and mockup and followed by further design revisions
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus and tabs
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows
- Built page elements such custom graphics and illustrations
- Developed UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Layout adjustments based on user feedback
Our Development Team came up with the technical architecture followed by data flow design, process flow design, flow charts, and technical documentation
We used PHP Tech Stack with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) which let “Plug in” to other Useful Features. Through our highly skilled and certified developers, we developed custom solutions and technical services on a wide range of requirements and thereby exceeding the client’s expectations. This has all been achieved through our efficient coding best practices, development processes, implementation guidelines, technical maturity & end to end delivery.
We performed a comprehensive test strategy since technology stack undergo constant changes due to upgrades in web and mobile technologies. Our testing included exhaustive functional and non-functional testing, manual and automation testing besides performance and security testing. Our automated Application Testing and Performance Analysis ensured testing the applications on multiple devices and form factors and make the testing process quick, efficient, reliable, repeatable and reusable.
Our comprehensive application testing coverage included the following:
- Functional testing including UI testing for native, hybrid and web applications
- Cross Browser Testing across various browser platforms
- Cross platform testing: iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry and HTML5
- Non-functional testing: Performance, stability, security and compliance
- Usability and compatibility testing