Data Privacy and Compliance
Technical and Organizational Measures (TOM)
Impact Assessment and Risk Analysis
Data Protection Management
GDPR Compliance Software
GDPR is the digitalization of Data Privacy processes and policies in a Web Application. We use a combination of modern frameworks to have responsive front-end talking to and Administration applications and give our users a helping hand in the jungle that is complying with the new GDPR laws.
Data Protection Officers
Developers (Prinz Service & Entwicklung GmbH)
- Department Heads
- Data Protection Officer
- Company Management
- Customer Segments Data Protection Officers: This segment includes Data Protection Officer who act as independent professionals and might have employees of their own to help with documentation and processing of sensitive Data.
Small & Medium Businesses: This segment we usually refer to as the Controller and they are businesses on any branch of industry that has to collect sensitive information on their customers, employees or anything in between. They might hire a DPO to help them get in compliance just as they would get an accountant to keep their books in line.
Multi-national Enterprise: This segment are the Siemens of the world. Companies that span the globe and have a conglomerate of companies under their umbrella. This companies would usually add several Controllers to Gdpr.
We have prepared Wireframes and Front end design using Adobe XD, Photoshop in coming up with the initial design and mockup and followed by further design revisions
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus and tabs
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows
- Built page elements such custom graphics and illustrations
- Developed UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Our Development Team came up with the technical architecture followed by data flow design, process flow design, flow charts, and technical documentation
- We used PHP Tech Stack with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) which let “Plug in” to other Useful Features. Through our highly skilled and certified developers, we developed custom solutions and technical services on a wide range of requirements and thereby exceeding the client’s expectations. This has all been achieved through our efficient coding best practices, development processes, implementation guidelines, technical maturity & end to end delivery.
We performed a comprehensive test strategy since Mobile technology stack undergoes constant changes due to upgrades in web and mobile technologies. Our testing included exhaustive functional and non-functional testing, manual and automation testing besides performance and security testing. Our automated Testing and Performance Analysis ensured cross device testing and made the testing process quick, efficient, reliable, repeatable and reusable.
Comprehensive mobile testing coverage included the following:
- Functional testing based on various use case scenarios
- Cross Device Testing across various mobile devices
- Non-functional testing: Performance, stability, security and compliance
- Usability and compatibility testing