Development and Support structure will consist of offshore technical teams who would be experienced in the appropriate technology areas. The technical team will address the support requests through the Help desk and monitoring tools.
This support delivery model covers the entire service initiation to resolution cycle including the Technical Help Desk and external support resolution entities. Project Charter will be prepared at the start of the project and will be signed off by the Customer. This project charter will be re-visited and updated as the project progresses.
Following areas would be covered as part of the project charter
- Scheduling, Tracking, and Monitoring
- Assumptions & Dependencies
- Risk Management
- Communication Plan
- Change Process
Scheduling, Tracking and Monitoring
Microsoft Project and Scheduler will be the standard tool used for project scheduling and monitoring.
Project Status meetings will be conducted at regular intervals as defined in the Project Plan, the resulting Project status reports would be prepared and distributed to the customer and relevant stakeholders
Project Review Meetings will be conducted once in a fortnight to review the progress of the project. The Review meeting will be chaired by the Project Manager and will be attended by the Customer stakeholders
The objective is to highlight the risk factors, analyze the impact of the risks on project execution and identify strategies to control and minimize the impact of the risk items.
This is to ensure that a risk Management methodology is in place that sets forth a discipline and an environment of proactive decisions and actions to continuously assess what can go wrong, determine which risks must be dealt with, and implement strategies for dealing them effectively.
The essential elements of the above lifecycle are captured and strongly aligned to our guiding Risk principles such as
- Assess risks continuously throughout the project life cycle
- Use risk-based decision making
- Enumerate Risks thereby covering wider resources spectrum of key people and processes
The following activities would be followed as part of the Risk Management process
- Identify & evaluate project risks
- Develop risk mitigation plan
- Risk review with Customer
- Discuss and agree on continuous risk management plan with Customer
- Review of project risks and mitigation plan during weekly project status reporting with Customer
- Contingency planning – on need basis
It is critical that there is effective and timely communication with Customer from the very start of the engagement. To build clarity in the communication flow, the Project Leader will form the channel for communications with Customer. All information regarding meetings, any clarifications, etc can be directed through the Project Manager.
Project Leader will ensure that he is available to the Customer team and can closely work with the relevant stakeholders.
Project Kickoff: To start of this project, Project Leader will initiate and conduct a Project Kick off Meeting at the start of the project with all the stake holders to discuss the project plan and the processes including the communication plan.
Weekly Meetings: To manage the ongoing progress and to provide transparency to the progress of the project, the Project Leader with his team will have a Weekly review with Customer stakeholders. The status of the project would be discussed and any issues with respect to the execution of the project will be reviewed. All feedback provided by Customer would be recorded and fresh issues raised. Queries from the team, if any, will be discussed. This meeting will be preceded by “weekly status reports” submitted by Project Leader to the relevant stakeholders.
Need-based meetings: If need arises Supplier Project Leader / Customer stakeholder’s can call for a meeting for immediate resolution of any issues. Such meetings can help in speedy resolution without affecting the schedule of the project. This can be by informal/ formal mode through communication either on telephone or e-mail.
Meetings may be conducted through teleconferences. Additionally, all issues shall be communicated between the concerned teams via electronic mail. The Issues log, maintained be exchanged in case an issue is raised/ closed
We strongly focus on process and strive towards continuous improvement in order to achieve the required results. The following activities would be undertaken in this direction
- Regular customer feedback on deliverables
- Use of standard methodology for implementation and support activities
- Review and evaluation of deliverable prior to release
- Maintenance of appropriate quality checks
- Continuous monitoring of product / tool performance
Conduct monthly Quality Management Review, with the purpose to achieve the following..
- Set and review the quality of the deliverable
- Review the plans and progress of the project
- Resolving quality related issues
- Discuss any customer complaints & deviations , and take appropriate corrective action
The basic objective of a change management system is to enable activities involving the various software items in the system and ensure that the versions are in sync, besides any change in scope of the project in terms of expansion and contraction upon the stated requirements. When such requirements arise, we will assess the impact of the change on the contract and will discuss with Customer to finalize the adjustments that need to be made to handle the changes.
We believe in strict adherence to change management procedures for the success of the project. The required change management procedures will be defined and followed during the commencement of the project. We will ensure that our procedure is in line with the client processes, thereby ensuring that the procedures cover all the required aspects of the change management.
All the activities as part of this engagement will strictly follow procedures, which will be well defined at project commencement. The objective of change request management will be to ensure all the changes are assessed, approved, implemented and reviewed in a controlled manner. The following activities would be performed by Cyllene support team as part of the change Management:
- Maintain, Update change management framework
- Accept and categorize change
- Assess change
- Approve & schedule change
- Prepare, distribute and implement change — infrastructure
- Maintain, Update change management framework
- Review & close change request
- Operations and Change Control
- Evaluate change management performance