User Friendly Login & Registration
User Role Management
Secure Payment Gateway
Alerts & Notification
Product Management (IPTool)
We have built this tool that will crawl any 3rd party or partner sites for product data and will store it in our competitive product catalog. The fetched data is displayed under the Product Management Tool which is accessible by the Rental platform Admin
Besides we have built the Dynamic Crawler API which fetches Product details and price based on the Intake-Product name and scraps data across the following sites – ebay, amazon, homedepot
Automatically update product details based on the categories to eliminate the need to have to enter product information manually.
We will use this product information (that has been crawled) in our platform to help the Store manager to update any required fields when entering the same product model # which he is going to rent in our platform.
This eliminates the need for the Store manager to look for required product details against the same product band / model # which is otherwise already available through crawling
This tool will continuously monitor the data and raise or lower the price of an item based upon its rental history, the current supply and demand and other extenuating circumstances.
We would determine the best current price for any product in the system. This automated driven solution would continuously monitor the data and raise or lower the price of an item based upon its rental history, the current supply and demand and other extenuating circumstances. The components of this solution would include:
- Product Catalog data
- Rental frequency data
- Category/subcategory supply and demand data
- Condition data
- Age data
- Discount formulas based on age and condition and length of rental
This tool would also allow product owners to understand what they could potentially earn if they submitted their items into The Shed. The key components of that tool would include:
- Product Owner Entry
- Select products from product list (category and subcategory)
- Select quantity of item
- Determine condition from bad, good, better and best
- Estimate age of product
- Estimator Output
- Range or earnings for each product and cumulatively.
- Total potential earnings per week, per month and per year
- Data Needed Beyond Owners Data
- Product rental pricing for each category/subcategory
- Historical product rental data by area and by category/subcategory