We have highly structured, repeatable, managed processes, which ensure that applications are maintained consistently, and that knowledge is easily shared between application support teams and customers. These processes are metrics driven and are compliant to leading international specifications such as ISO, CMMI and adopt ITIL best practices for service delivery and service management.
|Approach||Processes / Tools|
|Business criticality, high complexities and scalability||· Business Analysis for System Engineering
· Performance Tuning
· User Experience Management
|To implement robust engagement processes||Engagement Processes/Tools
|Implement standard engagement processes to align specific customer requirements||Standardization of Processes & technologies using the ITIL framework|
We are committed to provide customer benefits of continuous improvements through innovation and optimization in the areas of resource usage, support processes and project management. The life-cycle consists of identifying the gaps, root cause analysis, process re-engineering and process validation.
Our Approach to Continuous Improvement
Identification of gaps in processes
- Audit Feedback
- Monthly Quality Review
- Suggestions & Feedback
- Bench marking
- Metrics analysis
Process Improvement Life Cycle
After identification of process gaps each process improvement goes through its own life cycle consisting of the following phases:
- Process capability measurement
- Root Cause Analysis
- Process Definition/Modification, Process Review, Process Evaluation, Process Piloting
- Process capability validation
- Process Dissemination, Process Implementation
We strive towards continuously improvement for enhancing its overall process capability. Steps shall be taken to incorporate user feedback and state-of-the-practice software engineering tools / methods into the organization’s Quality System.
The following are some of the key areas that will be focused during the engagement.
- Analysis of support performance through root cause analysis and using metrics analysis tools
- Evaluating support performance through periodic customer surveys and implementing the corrective measures
- Optimizing resource usage through multi-skilling of resources
- Adopt innovation by building Proof of Concepts for new technologies