100+ balancing authoritiesz data
Integration with balancing authorities data source
Live and previous data scarping
Load,Generation and Trade Realtime forecasting data
Graphical representation of scraped data
Dynamic UI interface
State of the Art Forecasting Process
Completely cloud base (SaaS) web application
Client-Specific Peak Load Alerts
Forecast – “Built to simulate and forecast power markets", as the slogan tells this application holds the information and insights about power generation and balancing authorities' operation. The application aims to provide more accurate forecasting of generation, load, and trade of power requirements."
- HTML + HTML5, CSS + CSS3
- jQuery, Chart.js, Jinja2
- Python, Flask
- Physio, SendGrid
- NumPy, Pandas
- MySQL 8.0.23
RDS, Cloud Watch
We have designed wireframes, and algorithms for application build-up. As we followed the Agile process we divided application into multiple sprints .
Looking at the application requirement we categorized the sprint into 4 phases– Front End – we designed the application UX in Figma and handover to the front end team– Database – As this application holds millions of data plots. so, we scrapped required and essential data for database design purposes. Back End – As we have process and data structure in our mind at the place. we had designed multiple modules for operations, security, and application scalability .
- Our Development Team came up with the technical architecture followed by data flow design, process flow design, flow charts, and technical documentation
- We used PHP Tech Stack with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) which let “Plug in” to other Useful Features. Through our highly skilled and certified developers, we developed custom solutions and technical services on a wide range of requirements and thereby exceeding the client’s expectations. This has all been achieved through our efficient coding best practices, development processes, implementation guidelines, technical maturity & end to end delivery.
We performed a comprehensive test strategy since Mobile technology stack undergoes constant changes due to upgrades in web and mobile technologies. Our testing included exhaustive functional and non-functional testing, manual and automation testing besides performance and security testing. Our automated Testing and Performance Analysis ensured cross device testing and made the testing process quick, efficient, reliable, repeatable and reusable.
Comprehensive mobile testing coverage included the following:
- Functional testing based on various use case scenarios
- Cross Device Testing across various mobile devices
- Non-functional testing: Performance, stability, security and compliance
- Usability and compatibility testing