LINUX CLOUD ADMINISTRATOR – JOB CODE 110065
LINUX AWS ADMINISTRATOR - JOB CODE 110065
We are looking for Linux administrators who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the Cloud infrastructure and collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. The administrator is expected to have experience in any of the following platforms – AWS, Azure, GCP etc
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years Experience with Linux servers – Ubuntu and hands-on experience operating AWS-based applications
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Nginx, freeSWITCH, WebRTC, SSL, Firewall, webHook etc..
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools in AWS
- Experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS
- Ability to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient in network and monitoring tools
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- Knowledge of servers and switches
- Manage Amazon Web Service Cloud environments leveraging services such as VPC, EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, IAM, etc.
- Manage and optimize the utilization and operation of cloud based servers (AWS- Linux, Apache, MySQL)
- Perform daily application updates and maintenance function
- Administer and Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to tasks / problems
- Ensure security, up time, or customer access or usability problems in a Linux/MySQL environment.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests and internal staff for both hardware and software issues, which includes server performance needs, SQL query tuning, and administration.
- Engage and be actively involved in customer service monitoring